Saturday, February 28, 2009



The Rezillos - The Complete Radio Sessions 1977-2009. [No Label].
Various broadcast (Compilation) - Various Venues And Dates.
Ex Soundboard / FM :: CBR 320 kbps.

BBC Radio - John Peel Session December 12, 1977.
1.(My Baby Does) Good Sculptures.
2.Fight among yourselves.
3.No
4.Top Of The Pops

BBC Radio - John Peel Session May 31, 1978.
5.Destination Venus
6.Somebody's Gonna Get Their Heads Kicked In Tonight
7.Cold Wars (Have Cooled Me Down)
8.I Can't Stand My Baby (Sould Version)

BBC Radio Session MArch 31, 2006.
9.No 1 Boy.
10.(My Baby Does) Good Sculptures.

WFMU Radio Session June 27, 2002.
11.Can't Stand My Baby.
12.(My Baby Does) Good Sculptures.
13.Pressure Cooker.
14.Flying Saucer Attack.

BBC Radio Mark Lamarr Session February 14, 2009.
15.Out Of This World.
16.Yesterdays Tormentor.
17.Ambulance.
18.No 1 Boy.
19.I Can't Stand My Baby.
20.River Deep Mountain High.

::REMOVED::

Reason:

Hi Folks

It just came to my attention that you've been hosting a bootleg of the Rezillos. Unfortunately, we have to ask you to take it down as the material on here is ready to be released in official form and has been
in the planning for many months.

We'd appreciate it if you can please comply with our wishes.

Thanks and all the best
Bryan Swirsky
Rezillos managment
bcc: Eugene Reynolds & Jo Callis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY