Wednesday, June 30, 2010



The Rolling Stones - Let's Have A Look At Ya. (Little Girljoy Records :: LGJ026)
Recorded Live at Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA - November 27, 1969.
Excellent Soundboard Recording :: CBR 320 kbps.

01. Jumping Jack Flash
02. Carol
03. Sympathy For The Devil
04. Stray Cat Blues
05. Love In Vain
06. Prodigal Son
07. You Gotta Move
08. Under My Thumb - I'm Free (medley)
09. Midnight Rambler
10. Live With Me
11. Little Queenie
12. (i Can't Get No) Satisfaction
13. Honky Tonk Women
14. Street Fighting Man

Personnel: Mick Jagger :: Keith Richards :: Mick Taylor :: Charlie Watts :: Bill Wyman.

Notes: Artwork based on original covers. Actualy I got this from a trade many years ago and I thought it was a copy from a label called Torn & Frayed...because my cd-r had 14 tracks... (and was complete) and Rob's Gimme Shelter had this one listed as 14 tracks 1969-11-27 (printmark.se/stones/1969/new_york_27.11.69_1.htm). But I have to admit that it's a guess...and I don't know the quality of other releases but I enjoy this one with the adjustments I made...Some probably dislike...others might enjoy it...too.<-(Info taken from iorr.com).

Requested by an anonymous user.

download from:

HOTFILE | RAPIDSHARE | MEGAUPLOAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY