Wednesday, June 30, 2010



The Smiths - Thank Your Lucky Stars. (Big Music :: BIG091)
Recorded Live in Los Angeles, USA - August 26, 1986.
Excellent Soundboard Recording -> Bootleg Silver CD :: CBR 320 kbps.

01. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
02. Still Ill
03. I Want The One I Can't Have
04. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
05. How Soon Is Now
06. Frankly Mr Shankly
07. Panic
08. Stretch Out And Wait
09. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
10. Is It Really So Strange
11. Cemetry Gates
12. Never Had No One Ever
13. Rubber Ring - What She Said
14. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
15. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
16. The Queen Is Dead
17. Money Changes Everything
18. I Know It's Over

** US "The Queen Is Dead" Tour **

Notes: Live in Irvine, CA 28/08/1986. ---- Quite Simply the best Smiths live Bootleg. For me, this material should have been released instead of 'Rank'. (Review by: iknowitsover) ----- Amazing bootleg.Some songs are played excellently.From my personal experience good Smiths bootlegs are hard to find and this is one of the definite best.I wish it was issued as a regular album "Rank" is just so bad. In "I know it's over" the girl "shouting omg" is so unexpected.Great song. To Smiths fans get it now!... Best Tracks: "I Know It's Over" (Damn this is an emotional version), "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore". It's great to hear Morrissey and Marr getting angry with the security guards on "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore", "Money Changes Everything" and "I Know It's Over" (Review by: Choutas) . <-(Info taken from rateyourmusic.com).

download from

HOTFILE | MEGAUPLOAD | RAPIDSHARE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY